Eat, Drink & Be Merry at The Haven
Book your festive lunch or party night at The Haven.
Delight in our Christmas Menu, available throughout December.
Monday to Thursday – 2 courses £22.50 / 3 courses £27.50
Friday to Sunday – 2 courses £27.50 / 3 courses £35.00
Our Christmas Menu must be pre-ordered. Please state at the time of booking.
- Butternut Squash Veloute
- Ham Hock Terrine with Piccalilli
- Smoked Salmon & Dill Rillettes on Sourdough
- Rosary Goats Cheese, Fig & Onion Tart
- Ballotine of Turkey wrapped in Bacon with all the Festive Trimmings
- Braised Shin of Beef, White Onion Veloute, Cavolo Nero & Red Wine Jus
- Fried Rosemary Polenta, Honey Roast Parsnips & Seasonal vegetables
- Stone Bass Fillet, Celeriac Pureee, Roast Garlic, Cannellini Beans & Pancetta
- Sticky Toffee Pudding & Vanilla Seed Ice Cream
- Christmas Pudding with Brandy Cream Sauce
- Caramel Panna Cotta with Homemade Gingerbread
- Local Cheese Selection + £2.00
You can download a copy of this menu here.
We like to give our staff a bit of a rest at Christmas too,
but we’ll still be here to welcome you on these days:
Open as usual 9am to late, Lunch 12pm to 3pm & Dinner 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Open for drinks 11am to 1pm
Open 10am to 6pm, Serving all-day brunch 10am to 4pm. View our Brunch Menu
|New Year’s Eve
Open as usual 9am to late, Lunch 12pm to 3pm & from 7pm Ticket Holders Only
Find out more about our New Year’s Eve Dinner & Party
|New Year’s Day
Open 10am to 5pm, Serving all-day brunch 10am to 3pm. View our Brunch Menu